PRIVATE PENSION ADMINISTRATOR MALAYSIA
ONLINE RETIREMENT CONSULTATION ASSISTANCE (“ORCA”)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the ORCA appointment service (“Service”) offered during this pilot period from 15 Dec 2020 – 15 Mar 2021, operated by Private Pension Administrator Malaysia (“PPA”).
The Service is an appointment-scheduling online platform to connect individuals (“Authorised User”) with a financial planner (“Planner”) for a forty-five (45) minute complimentary online retirement consultation assistance (“Consultation”). PPA is neither responsible for the availability of appointment slots nor liable for the contents of the Consultation with the Planner.
All Terms herein are subject to further amendments, without prior notice, at the sole discretion of PPA. By accessing or using the Service, you confirm that you are a PRS Member and agree to be bound by these Terms:
- You acknowledge that the Service is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice of any kind, including advice and opinions with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular securities transactions, financial products or investment strategy.
- PPA is neither responsible nor liable for the advice given by a Planner during the Consultation and any subsequent engagements between the Authorised User and Planner
- Personal data provided during the registration for the Service are your own, true and correct.
- Personal data provided will be used to identify you as the Authorised User of the Service.
- All personal data provided to the Service will be treated in accordance with PPA’s Privacy Statement, which can be accessed at https://www.ppa.my/Privacy-Statement/
- Upon confirmation of an appointment slot through the Service, the appointment is not transferrable and can only be attended by the Authorised User.
- The Planner reserves the right to cancel the appointment if the attendee’s identity differs from the Authorised User.
- A confirmed appointment will proceed unless cancelled by either the Authorised User or the Planner. The Authorised User or Planner may cancel an appointment at any time prior to the appointment.
- In the event a Planner is unable to attend a Consultation on the appointed time and date, a replacement Planner will attend to the Consultation.
- The Authorised User is responsible to stay informed with any rescheduled or cancelled appointments through the Service. PPA is not obligated to track or notify you of any changes, unforeseen or otherwise.
- The Authorised User may receive an email or SMS notification when the appointment is confirmed or cancelled. Such notifications to you, left on your devices, shall be deemed to have been delivered to you whether actually received or not.
- The Consultation will be recorded and saved by the PPA for record-keeping purposes.
- The Authorised User must have access to the internet to use this Service. Any telecommunication cost (including but not limited to internet or mobile data usage charges) incurred during a Consultation will be borne by the Authoriser User.
- This Service is for one (1) complimentary online appointment per calendar year. There is no contractual obligation and the Service may be terminated at any time.
- Each Authorised User is only entitled to one (1) Consultation per calendar year. Any attempts to register for a second Consultation will not be entertained, unless in special circumstances approved by PPA.
- The Service and all responses to it are the intellectual property of PPA.
- You are solely responsible for the information that you provide when using the Service. PPA disclaims all liabilities with respect to all information you provide to the Service. All personal data provided to the Service will be treated in accordance with PPA’s Privacy Statement, which can be accessed at https://www.ppa.my/Privacy-Statement/
- The Service is specifically designed to deliver the best possible information. When you schedule an appointment, the information provided will be processed and aggregated into a report that will be analysed and used by the PPA. The results of the report will be anonymous.
- You must not sell, modify, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the material available on this Service in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- By participating in the Consultation on the Service, you are solely responsible for the information that you provide when using the Service. You agree that information that you share during the Consultation shall be used by PPA to perform industry benchmarking, research, marketing and publication purposes.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, all personal data provided to the Service will be treated in accordance with PPA’s Privacy Statement, which can be accessed at https://www.ppa.my/Privacy-Statement/
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PPA disclaims all liabilities with respect to all matters and disputes arising from the use of the Services.
- The Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted, in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
—————— End of Terms and Conditions ———————